Sunday, August 26, 2007

Quiet Week

Not much to post the last few days. Brooke had a good week at daycare. She is getting closer to crawling - she is very good at sort of scooting, stretching out, and reaching to grab what she spots. The coffee table is no longer a safe place, she can pull herself up onto her knees and grab stuff. I was cracking up watching her from the kitchen, peeping over the edge of the table. Busy bee.

Saturday we walked over to the park to spend some time on the swings and the slide again. Today we puttered around the house. She is pretty fussy and clingy, I think some more teeth are on the way. She took a late afternoon nap yesterday and is sleeping as I type now. Poor little thing. Tomorrow is her belated 9 month check-up. I will post the vital stats and perhaps a photo of the exam afterwards.

Even Thor's bed is being encroached upon with baby gear.



Sleepy little baby.

No comments: