Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Art Project



Brooke's daycare teacher Miss Erika has great projects for the babies to do. Last week the theme was Eric Carle's books (The Very Hungry Caterpillar, etc...). The babies made a different piece of art each day relating to one of his books and Miss Erika added them to a wall mural. I think it turned out great! Brooke loves it when we stand in front of the art and I point to what she made. She smiles and chatters away about it, which is the coolest thing! She really likes Miss Erika and the other babies. I will take some action shots of her in class later this week.




1 comment:

Kristin said...

Hi Morgan

It was very nice of you to post a comment on my blog. I do live in portland and have a 2 year old son. I'm a single mom which is a struggle sometimes...but it's a good struggle. I do work for a Property Mgmt company. I enjoy it sometimes :)...no to be honest 90% of the time I enjoy it. You have a very beautiful family and wish you only the best in life.