Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Night

Brooke helped Blake carve the pumpkin.








Hadley handed out candy with Blake  - it was hard work!



Brooke got into the spirit of trick-or-treating.  She liked walking up to people's houses and knocking on the door.  She wanted to go inside a few of the houses, too.  She did not take well to the idea that the trick-or-treating was over for the night and kept asking us to "open door" and "walk away", which was how she described the act of going trick-or-treating.

She was desperate for more kids to come to the door.

Holding my hand as we went to "open door" and "walk away".





3 comments:

Erika said...

How precious!

I remember Halloween as being a scary but fun night. The kids who came to our apartment last night seemed very greedy- they did not say trick or treat, they just held out their bags. Also, there were some teenagers, not even dressed up. That seemed a little strange. Plus, when we woke up this morning, there were candy wrappers everywhere!!

Just some rambling thoughts from the old lady in Arizona!

Profesora Baker said...

Our Halloween SUCKED! Not one trick-or-treater, not one! I bought a cool door decoration though. It's flat and looks like a witch flew into our door. (Wade asked if I'd been using the broom lately.... errr)

Rachel & Ted said...

Fun night for Brooke! Although - I think Hadley had the right idea!