Brooke and Hadley went to their fabulous day care today. They both had good days. Hadley spent the day in the infant room with five other babies and Brooke is in the one year old room with her buddies. It was reported that Brooke asked "Hadley?" many, many times throughout the day. She missed her sister!
Back to school outfit. Doesn't she look so long and lean all of a sudden?

Hadley was feeling cheery after blowing up her diaper big time. I saved her outfit from it, thankfully.

We have been singing ABBA songs in the car. Brooke likes "Chiquidita" and "Fernando". She hears just a couple of notes and will start saying "NANDO!!!" or "CHICIDITA!!!!".

Hadley is thinking "Hmmm, it is mighty early to be singing "NANDO" so loudly, Sister and Mama!".

Here is Brooke when I picked her up today. Note the glazed look and sweaty hair. She was bushed this evening. The first thing she said when she saw me was "Daddy?". She misses him.
1 comment:
I think I have that same look when I get home from work.
Post a Comment