Hadley Grace - Age 1 from morgan swanson on Vimeo.
Beautiful! Morgan, you did a great job! Can't wait to see where both of your little ladies end up!
Happy Birthday! I can't believe she's TWO already! It'll be our turn soon ... WEEP!
wow. what a great video...I love to see all the pictures..she's had quite a year!..Good to see the picture with Andy too. I can't beleive how fast the two years have gone..Hope to see you all sometime before another year passes...Aunt Katie
Beautiful! Nice work! How did the rainbow cake turn out!?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Beautiful! Morgan, you did a great job! Can't wait to see where both of your little ladies end up!
Happy Birthday! I can't believe she's TWO already! It'll be our turn soon ... WEEP!
wow. what a great video...I love to see all the pictures..she's had quite a year!..Good to see the picture with Andy too. I can't beleive how fast the two years have gone..Hope to see you all sometime before another year passes...Aunt Katie
Beautiful! Nice work! How did the rainbow cake turn out!?
Post a Comment