Thursday, January 8, 2009

New Year's Eve and the Christmas Hangover.

We have not taken that many photos this past week. But here are a couple:

Wooooot! It is a New Year's Eve PAAAARTAAAAY over here! Nothing like a party hat and a face full of guacamole to get the party started!



We temporarily had convenient access to our neighbor's yard AND the sidewalk!



More evidence of the deck demolition. It looks sort of okay from inside the house and then you look again and see it is TOTALLY KNOCKED OFF IT'S PYLONS!



Brooke has become accustomed to opening presents every night. Everyone was so extremely generous, she had many to open over the last two weeks. Once in a while she asks "Maybe open some presents?"

2 comments:

Profesora Baker said...

Really, your kids are so adorable it kills me. I am glad I don't have to try to explain to Brooke that you don't get presents throughout the year!

Twisted Cinderella said...

I LOVE that first pic! She is just too cute!!