Thursday, December 11, 2008

Extended California Recap



Or not. We had a wonderful trip to California. We stayed at Blake's aunt Rosanne's lovely house and visited with all the O'Brien sisters, mother and their families. Blake went to the Chargers/Raiders game on Thursday, I went out with my best girlfriends on Friday, Michele and Jeff got hitched on Saturday, the little ladies spent lots of time with Grandma Mary, Grandpa and Uncle Andy, and we hit up the Ventura Street Fair on Sunday.

It was a great, if ultra-busy trip, and I will be blocking out the horror that was being stuck on a plane with a hollering and thrashing Brooke for two hours and Hadley throwing up all over me mid-flight, in hopes that I will attempt another vacation with children at some point in my life. I would write more but, people, I am TIRED and Blake just made tasty burgers for dinner and I am in a food coma. It was fun to go and we are happy to be back. Now Christmas - BRING IT ON!

Here are the photos:

http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLanding.action?c=158pbefj.7vr9vzej&x=0&y=7gix4j&localeid=en_US

1 comment:

Profesora Baker said...

Uh oh.... Why was Brooke so upset?