You have got to give this website a try, it is too funny. You can cut and paste any text you like into the page, but below is a simple paragraph you could use:
Brooke, Hadley and I are heading to Ventura from August 7-11. I would love to visit some of you while I am there. I could even go out WITHOUT the girls for an evening! Will anyone be around town then?
Some conversions:
Redneck:
Brooke, Hadley an' ah are haidin' t'Ventura fum Augest 7-11. ah w'd love t'viset some of yo' while ah's thar. ah c'd even hoof it out WITHOUT th' gals fo' an evenin'! Fry mah hide! Will ennyone be aroun' town then?
Swedish Chef:
Bruuke-a, Hedley und I ere-a heedeeng tu Fentoora frum Oogoost 7-11. I vuoold lufe-a tu feesit sume-a ooff yuoo vheele-a I em zeere-a. I cuoold ifee gu oooot VITHOOoT zee gurls fur un ifeneeng! Veell unyune-a be-a eruoond toon zeen?
Hacker:
BOROKE, AHDLEY AND 1 R HEADING TO VENTURA FORM AUGUST 7-11.. i sopuld love to vis1t some of u while i am there... I COULD EVEN GO OUT WSITHOUT TEH B4BES fRO ANE VRNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111~~~~ will 4noyne be aqr0UnD town tehn???????????????????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment