Well - I got my first ever tag from the blogsphere! Mandy at "First You Make A Roux" tagged me. I have to tag seven other Bloggers, which might be a stretch for me. Mandy, I will Do My Best, OKAY?! Sheesh - the pressure!
Here are the rules:
1. List these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.
3. Tag 7 (or three, in my case) people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
Here we go:
1. The cat was out of the bag that I needed glasses in 1984, when at a drive-in movie showing of "Back to the Future", I couldn't read the date on the newspaper Marty McFly pulled out of the trash and I asked my dad what it said.
2. The only TV shows I watch regularly are "What Not to Wear" (Clinton and Stacy - COME SAVE ME!), "John & Kate + 8" (I can't look away!), "Ugly Betty", "The Office" and the Disney Channel. Yes, Disney Channel, every night, before bed. I simply cannot take any show/news program with people being murdered or made to be sad in any way, etc. - nuh, uh...can't watch it. Same thing goes for books. I read nothing but Harry Potter and Jane Austin these days. These tendencies have only gotten worse since I became a mother.
3. I would love to love steamer clams and mussels. I worked in a restaurant that served these up like mad. They smelled AMAZING - simmering away in the butter, lemon & white wine broth. Oh, how I wanted to slurp them up. But just one taste made me want to puke. Wahh.
4. I am allergic to cashew nuts and this is a new development (3 years ago). This makes me very sad - cashews used to be my ALL TIME FAVE - I could eat a whole can in two days. Why did this have to happen? Cashews...I miss you so.
5. College Football Nappy Time Season is my Favorite Season. Nothing puts me in a deep, happy and restful slumber like UCLA football on the TV on a Saturday afternoon, sun streaming in the window, Dan Fouts announcing away. I was so bummed when Keith Jackson retired - Why, Keith, WHY????? (UCLA Football is best watched while napping, easier on the ol' ticker that way.)
6. I have make-up and hair products in my bathroom that pre-date my husband. Pitiful - shows you how much gussying up I have been doing, but boy did I look good in 1999!
7. My favorite Blizzard is a M&M/Reese's Peanut Butter flavor.
Okay - now: Elizabeth, Anne-Marie and Rachel - your turn!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
mmmmmLove me some Marty McFly..LOVE
I felt pressure too -- gah:)
Post a Comment