Tuesday, June 17, 2008

MOW!




Brooke LOVES all things tractor/construction equipment/bike/skateboard/lawn mower related. She talks incessantly about "mow"ing the lawn. Our lawn is about 500 sf and requires mowing for 10 minutes once a week. Luckily there is frequent mowing around the development to watch.

Yesterday she hit the absolute JACKPOT ! Some kids down at the local park were riding around on one of those and Brooke got to ride along! Blake was there to see it all, I was at home feeding Hadley (doh!). I wish I could have seen it. He said she was chillin' in the back for a couple of rides around the park and then she got to sit shotgon! Hilarious.

For added fun this morning they were tearing up the street using a jackhammer. Score!

1 comment:

allison said...

So funny! Ainsley is OBSESSED with the trash man -- she yells "Trash Can Man!" all day on Tuesday... which happens to be today. HAHA