Thursday, December 20, 2007

Looking Forward to the Holidays



A Christmas miracle happened at my work - they decided to close all of next week. I will have a fantastic eleven days off in a row. Blake will have two four-day weekends in a row. We need this time! Brookie is so busy at school that by 4:45 when I pick her up she is tired, hungry and crabby. She is in bed most evenings by 6:30! Not much time to spend with our sweet girl. So, hooray for quality time over the next two weeks!

Brooke has been pointing at everything and she is hugging things (and sometimes us) now. I was showing her my zoo membership card that has a picture of a tiger on it. I was making "meow" sounds and Brooke was resting her cheek on the card. She did this over and over. Not sure what goes through her mind at times, but it was SURE cute!!!

Here are some candids over the last few weeks. Look for fresh posts on Monday - we are heading to Seattle for the weekend to catch a Seahawk game!


No comments: