I thought I would post a little blurb about what putting Brooke to bed is like. To put it simply - it's a dream! We give her a bath around 7:30 p.m., have a bottle, and then place her in her crib. We close the blinds, turn on her "white noise" machine and set it on "rain", and pull the string on her bunny rabbit so it plays twinkle twinkle little star. About five minutes later, she is sleeping away. It is really quite wonderful.
Friday, June 15, 2007
Hitting the Hay
I thought I would post a little blurb about what putting Brooke to bed is like. To put it simply - it's a dream! We give her a bath around 7:30 p.m., have a bottle, and then place her in her crib. We close the blinds, turn on her "white noise" machine and set it on "rain", and pull the string on her bunny rabbit so it plays twinkle twinkle little star. About five minutes later, she is sleeping away. It is really quite wonderful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment