Monday, March 26, 2007

giving it a whirl....

So, I have decided to try out this whole "blogging" thing. Being a techno-dinosaur at age of 32, I am new to this world. I like the idea of keeping a digital diary, and I think down the road, I will be very glad I kept track of all the exciting things that are happening right now in our lives - thanks to our sweet little bit of sunshine Brook Marie Rose. I am calling the blog "swansonx4" because there are 4 of us here in our home in troutdale - Me, Blake, Brooke and Thor. That is enough for today's post - I don't want to wear myself out on the very first day. :)

1 comment:

allison said...

Yay! I can't wait to read all about Brooke and see more pictures of you all. I think Thor needs a pic, too! Welcome to Blogland :)